Communication and culture is a French language course at beginner, intermediate and advanced levels. This course is for postdoctoral fellows and foreign students.
- Listening and speaking activities.
- Reading comprehension and writing activities.
- Interactive and collaborative.
- Exploration of the French Canadian culture.
- Enhancement of grammatical, syntactic, lexical and sociocultural knowledge.
- Discussion of topics like social relationships, arts and culture, customs and habits.
Tuesday and Thursday, 6 p.m. to 8 p.m., May 1 to June 19, 2018.
$399, includes courses, registration, placement test, material and taxes.
Small groups of 5 to 15 students.
Mandatory placement test for new students and current students who have not taken a course at the École de langues within the last year.
- April 18, 2018, at 1 p.m.
- April 18, 2018, at 2:30 p.m.
- April 20, 2018, at 9 a.m.
- April 20, 2018, at 10:30 a.m.
To register to the test, please make an appointment before April 20, 2018:
514 343-6111, poste 2873