The course in scientific writing in French is a non-credit course for students at the advanced level of French as a second language. The course is for post-doctoral fellows and foreign students.
- Develop better writing techniques
- Develop the ability to convey objective information
- Learn the standards for presenting university research
- Work on various types of texts
Small groups of 5 to 15 students.
Friday, 1 p.m. to 4 p.m., February 2 to April 6, 2018.
$399, includes courses, registration, placement test, material and taxes.
Mandatory placement test for new students and current students who have not taken a course at the École de langues within the last year.
- January 18, 2018, at 1 p.m.
- January 18, 2018, at 2:30 p.m.
- January 23, 2018, at 9 a.m.
- January 23, 2018, at 10:30 a.m.
To register to the test, please make an appointment before January 18, 2018: