Communication and culture is a French language course at beginner, intermediate and advanced levels. This course is for postdoctoral fellows, research assistants/trainees and foreign students.
- Listening and speaking activities.
- Reading comprehension and writing activities.
- Interactive and collaborative.
- Exploration of the French Canadian culture.
- Enhancement of grammatical, syntactic, lexical and sociocultural knowledge.
- Discussion of topics such as social relationships, arts and culture, customs and habits.
Saturday, 9:30 a.m. to noon, October 5 to December 7, 2019.
10-week session – 25 hours
$399, includes course registration, placement test, material and taxes.
Small groups of 5 to 15 students.
Mandatory placement test for new students and current students who have not taken a course at the École de langues within the last year.
- Thursday, September 26, 2019, at 9 a.m or 10:30 a.m.
- Wednesday, October 2, 2019, at 1 p.m or 2:30 p.m.
3744 rue Jean-Brillant, room 320.
Test registration deadline: October 1, 2019.
To register, please contact Alexandra Alexandrescu:
514 343-6111, ext. 2858