Communication and culture is a French language course at beginner, intermediate and advanced levels. This course is for postdoctoral fellows, research assistants/trainees and foreign students.
- Listening and speaking activities.
- Reading comprehension and writing activities.
- Interactive and collaborative.
- Exploration of the French Canadian culture.
- Enhancement of grammatical, syntactic, lexical and sociocultural knowledge.
- Discussion of topics like social relationships, arts and culture, customs and habits.
Saturday, 9:30 a.m. to noon, February 2 to April 13, 2019.
Spring break: Monday, March 4, to Sunday, March 10.
10 week session – 25 hours
$399, includes courses, registration, placement test, material and taxes.
Small groups of 5 to 15 students.
Mandatory placement test for new students and current students who have not taken a course at the École de langues within the last year.
- Friday, January 18, 2019, at 1 p.m or 2:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, January 23, 2019, at 9 a.m or 10:30 a.m.
3744 rue Jean-Brillant, room 320.
To register to the test, please make an appointment before January 18, 2019:
514 343-6111, ext. 2873