Communication and culture
Communication and culture is a French language course at beginner, intermediate and advanced levels. This course is for postdoctoral fellows, research assistants/trainees and foreign students.
- Listening and speaking activities.
- Reading comprehension and writing activities.
- Interactive and collaborative.
- Exploration of the French Canadian culture.
- Enhancement of grammatical, syntactic, lexical and sociocultural knowledge.
- Discussion of topics such as social relationships, arts and culture, customs and habits.
Saturday, 9:30 a.m. to noon, March 7 to May 9, 2020
10-week session – 25 hours
$399, includes $25 administrative fee, placement test, material and training certificate.
Small groups of 8 to 20 students.
Mandatory placement test for new students and current students who have not taken a course at the École de langues within the last year.
Thursday, February 20, 2020 at 1 p.m. at Pavillon 3744, rue Jean-Brillant, room 320.
Tuesday, February 25, 2020 at 10 a.m. at Pavillon 3744, rue Jean-Brillant, room 320.
Courses registration deadline: February 23, 2020.
For any questions, please contact:
514 343-6111, ext. 2858